- Help, I’m getting disconnected from matches!
- I Forgot My Mber Password
- What is an Mber account and why do I need one?
- Can I rebind my controls?
- When will Minimum be released?
- Will Minimum be Steam Workshop compatible?
- What the heck are creeps?
- What are schematics?
- Can I pilot the Titans?
- Is this a voxel based game?
- Can I stream the game during Early Access?
- Is there an NDA during Early Access?
- I Forgot My Mber Username
- I Lost My Beta Testing Code
- What is the nature of the Minimum universe?
- How can I contact support?
- What are the minimum system requirements?
- Does Minimum support user created maps?
- What is a loadout?
- What are blueprints?
- How many weapons will be available at the start of Early Access?
- Do you have a forum?
- Can I record gameplay for YouTube?
- Where can I download Minimum?
Help, I’m getting disconnected from matches!
There are a few different things that can cause client disconnects, but determining which one is happening to you takes some additional information! If you are experiencing frequent disconnects please follow the steps below and we will do our best to help you out.
- We need you to addÂ some launch options to Minimum in Steam. This will help us get better information about what is causing your disconnects. Click here to learn about setting launch options in Steam.
- Add the following launch option: -Unsuppress=DevOnline,DevNet
- Launch Minimum via the Steam library and connect to a match. Play as you normally would until such time as you are disconnected from a server.
- Exit Minimum, and then send us your most recent log file. You can find your log files at My Documents\My Games\Minimum\MinGame\Logs
- Attach the log file to an email that includes a descriptive subject line and some body text describing what happened and how frequently it occurs. Also include your Mber and Steam usernames.
- Send the email to us here: email@example.com
Once we have that information we’ll be able to investigate your problem more thoroughly and do our best to sort of what happened!Back to top
I Forgot My Mber Username
You can get your username here.Back to top
I Forgot My Mber Password
You can reset your MberÂ password here.Back to top
I Lost My Beta Testing Code
Enter your email on this page and we’ll resend your beta key.Back to top
What is an Mber account and why do I need one?
Although we use your Steam ID for achievements, authentication and payments, we also have persistent features that Steam doesn’t support. Things like your account’s experience points, level, the items in your inventory and other features require our own backend service to support. For the most part, once you create your Mber account you’ll rarely need to think about it again – almost everything is handled via your Steam account.Back to top
What is the nature of the Minimum universe?
The backstory of the Minimum world, how it came to be and why it looks the way it does will be revealed slowly over time. Rest assured that the style of Minimum is more than just an aesthetic choice!Back to top
Can I rebind my controls?
Of course. As a PC-focused title we provide all the control customization you would expect.Back to top
How can I contact support?Back to top
When will Minimum be released?
Minimum will be released first on Steam Early Access very soon! Stay tuned to this site for more information or join our mailing list to be the first to know!Back to top
What are the minimum system requirements?
Anything that runs typical Unreal Engine 3 games should be sufficient. Our minimum spec is: Windows 7 32-bit, 2GHz CPU, 2GB memory, a DX10-compatible video card and 350MB of hard drive space.Back to top
Will Minimum be Steam Workshop compatible?
Although it won’t be ready for the beginning of Early Access, adding full Steam Workshop and Steam Marketplace support to Minimum is one of our primary goals.Back to top
Does Minimum support user created maps?
Once we add general Steam Workshop support we’ll be looking at ways to bring user created maps as well. So, not at the start of Early Access but hopefully by the time we’re ready for our full launch!Back to top
What the heck are creeps?
If you’ve played anything from the MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) genre you’re already familiar. For those who haven’t, creeps are neutral entities that regularly spawn during Titan Mode. Each map has different locations to find creeps as well as different varieties.
Killing creeps (also called farming) is essential to success in Titan Mode. When killed, creeps drop valuable titan crystals that can be collected to empower and enhance your team’s Titan.Back to top
What is a loadout?
A loadout is simply a pre-determined set of weapons, devices and other gear. You can create your own customized loadouts between matches and then select from them while respawning in a match.Back to top
What are schematics?
Schematics are a key component of Minimum’s crafting system. In order to craft new durable items like weapons and devices you must first acquire the necessary schematic. Once you have a schematic, you may craft as many copies of the item it creates as you like, provided that you have enough raw materials to do so.
Unlike blueprints, crafting using schematics takes place outside of matches and the items you create using them are permanent.Back to top
What are blueprints?
Blueprints are items that allow you to craft powerful armor, structures and other items inside Minimum matches. Each blueprint creates a unique item with different strengths, weaknesses and capabilities that allow you to customize your strategies.
For Early Access we’ll have armor blueprints implemented and we plan to add support for structures and other classes of blueprint prior to full launch.Back to top
Can I pilot the Titans?
In the world of Minimum, Titans are fully-autonomous AI constructs. As such, you cannot typically control them.Back to top
How many weapons will be available at the start of Early Access?
Although we’re still tweaking and adjusting things as we approach our Early Access date, right now we’re planning to have about 18 different weapons available when we go live on Steam. More weapons will be released over the course of Early Access, as well as systems to upgrade and customize weapons you’ve crafted.Back to top
Is this a voxel based game?
No. Although our art style shares some similarities with other minimalist voxel games, Minimum is actually a team-oriented, multiplayer third-person shooter.Back to top
Do you have a forum?
Once we go live on Steam Early Access we will provide the standard Steam community features including forums.Back to top
Can I stream the game during Early Access?
Of course! In fact, we actively encourage anyone who’s interested to stream Minimum on Twitch, Youtube, Azubu or any other service you’d like. We’ll even be streaming the game ourselves!Back to top
Can I record gameplay for YouTube?
Yep! You are welcome to record and post any footage you like during (and after) we go live on Early Access.Back to top
Is there an NDA during Early Access?
Absolutely not. We don’t believe in restricting information, and you are welcome to blog, tweet, record or do anything else you like with footage of Minimum.Back to top
Where can I download Minimum?
Once Minimum is available for Early Access you’ll be able to purchase it via the Steam store.Back to top