Has anyone considered creating a team?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Trexler, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Trexler

Trexler New Member

I know the game isn't super popular yet but has anyone thought of this? Grabbing 5 players (hopefully myself included! ;)) that are pretty good at the game to make a team that could focus on different areas of gameplay. I would love to be part of such a team but I don't have many friends who play, so this idea is thrown out the window.

Just wondering if this was out there yet!

2. SyntheticShotz

SyntheticShotz New Member

I'm pretty confident that there are Steam groups and clans around the forums. However, at this point, there's not really that much involvement with groups in Minimum. There are some thread buried somewhere here.

3. Trexler

Trexler New Member

Thanks for the info! I kind of expected there not to be a lot of hype for teams just yet, knowing it doesn't have the biggest community yet

4. TLaw122

TLaw122 Member

I currently know 2 big Minimum Groups in Steam... Now about clans... uhm.. ive seen some in game but nothing too noticeable.... But ofc when u add some people of a group and then join them in game it kinda becomes something like an unofficial team i guess :p

Here is the group i'm in btw
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mingame-maxfun

If u want teamplay then u can start adding people that u find ingame and then eventually u will have some kind of "team" :p

If u have some irl friend who play the game u can start with that as a core :)
    Thats how it went for me at least :p

For instance i often play with the following:
    REDRUM
    TimTheEnchanter
    SirNikolakiz
    Pun-chee
    Kenny
    dclanz
    Trebek
    Xinister

5. Trexler

Trexler New Member

Pun-chee is added to my friends list and I often train with him, which is why my skills have blossomed over the past couple weeks. Obviously I'm not the best player but it helps to get info from someone who has 500+ hours in game :p

6. TLaw122

TLaw122 Member

Ahah yeah, funny thing is that he started playing a month later than i did, its kinda crazy we have 200 hours difference XD
    And he is rly crazy with that Bullet Hell... o.o

7. SyntheticShotz

SyntheticShotz New Member

Here's another Steam group, which is just a public join. You'll obviously find Minimum players in there. I believe many of these people could be in those clans listed above.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheMinimumCompetitiveScene
    My team's undergoing a name change, so I guess there's no identity yet for us.