Hello, Blockheads!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SamEureka, Feb 9, 2015.

1. SamEureka

SamEureka New Member

My name is SamEureka and I hail from the Commonwealth of Virginia. I've been playing Minimum off and on since October 2014. Swords and shotguns were pissing me off, so I took a short break from the game... but after a conversation with my daughter (awesome with the sword) I decided that I would just improve my gameplay and figure out how to counter swords and shotgun players. I haven't figured it out completely but I can almost hold my own against some of the best sword/shotgun players.

I prefer the Beam Rifle over all others.... it seems to be the hardest to use but once you get in the flow and rank it up, its pretty nice. The new Limpet Launcher is pretty fun. I like sticking limpets to sword guys and then blowing them up as they run at me. Sticky grenades... they make me smile. There are few things better than sticking a grenade to someone... knowing the inevitable boom is coming.

Thanks for reading my intro and I hope to see you in game. Feel free to add me if you see me.

//SamEureka

[​IMG]