Player abuse thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pika, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pika

Pika New Member

as we don't have a dedicated thread yet for hackers, level exploits, or player abuse, i thought i'd go ahead and start this thread for players to report people suspected of the above things. screenshots are welcome as well as a description of what happened. whether this happened in the past or right before you come here to post, please share so we know who to keep an eye on. i'll start:

awpteamoose on canyon likes to camp spawn the other base with his teammates. relatively certain they were on voip as well, and they were beginning to ruin the game. perhaps Collin at Human Head could have a word with him? this shouldn't be tolerated. normally would have just signed off to join another lobby, but well...you know why that wouldn't work at this stage of the game's development. he was also exploiting some of the maps poorly designed obstacles that can only be reached with ninja katana's. put a couple of people up there, and the game will essentially be over. perhaps the staff can redesign the spawn area's more thoroughly. i already appreciated their efforts to fix them the first time around.

anyways, post here!

2 people like this.
  2. methman28

methman28 New Member

2 people like this.
  3. Pika

Pika New Member

it wasn't like that at all. i'm being dead serious this time.

4. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose New Member

This is literally SMNC all over again.

3 people like this.
  5. Pika

Pika New Member

well, then perhaps you shouldn't make it smnc all over again.

3 people like this.
  6. Jays Ego

Jays Ego New Member

Get better then.

heres the footage, have fun ww.twitch.tv/egocentrical/b/558451545

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  7. Pika

Pika New Member

you might want to add an extra w in your link up there. just a hint. and what exactly is that video doing but proving my point?

8. Pika

Pika New Member

you were benefiting from teammates that were camping while you farmed for your titan...lol nice. much pro.

9. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose New Member

I was under the impression that's how you are supposed to play this game, no?

10. Pika

Pika New Member

Sure. If you want it to be dead in a few months.

2 people like this.
  11. Jays Ego

Jays Ego New Member

its called containment, stop crying because you got stomped.

12. Sonitorum

Sonitorum New Member

For the record, spawncamping was pretty much the #1 complaint back in the first month of Minimum's release.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    2 people like this.
  13. Pika

Pika New Member

"containment"? rofl. indeed.

14. Jays Ego

Jays Ego New Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. Pika

Pika New Member

16. Banana Jones

Banana Jones New Member

Are there ever days for you where you sit back and think "Man, i really don't need to complain about anything today because i am a human being capable of rational arguments and thought processes."? Because i am beginning to doubt that.

17. Collin

Collin Human Head Staff Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.