What have you been playing after SMNC?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pill_, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Pill_

Pill_ Member

I'm curious. I'm also a nerd.

Personally I've been getting high and playing quake.

2. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose New Member

3k hours of Dota 2

3. LebronJames

LebronJames Active Member

And losing every minute of it.

I played Loadout, Hawken, DotA-Cash, Dota 2, League of Legends, SMITE, Tales of Maj'Eyal, CS:GO, Don't Starve, Project Zomboid, FTL, Team Fortress 2, Binding of Issac, TWD Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, Viscera Cleanup Detail, Unturned, System Shock 2, Payday 2, Forge, Duke Nukem 3d, Shadow Warrior Remix, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout: New Vegas, Tropico 4, Starbound, Always Sometimes Monsters, Monster Loves You, Left 4 Dead 2, Mount and Blade: Warband cRPG, Guns of Icarus Online, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Dishonored, and State of Decay.

I think that's it from December 12th 2012 - Now.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. Jays Ego

Jays Ego New Member

meh pretty much smite and getting back into animation and drawing

5. mutanteggs

mutanteggs New Member

PAYDAY TWO BAYBEEE
    also dota 2 i guess

6. Adastern

Adastern New Member

Basically Dota but most of the time I've been doing absolutely nothing at all. I played a bit of Neotokyo, 'Nauts, and Path of Exile but not much. Warcraft 3 campaign recently, too.

7. 3REDRUM3

3REDRUM3 Member

Left 4 Dead 2 is one of my all-time favourite games :p

8. Adastern

Adastern New Member

I love how this thread just immediately assumes that the majority of the player base is former Smince players.

9. rawket

rawket New Member

I never played smnc. :(

10. Laoo

Laoo New Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. Discriminating minorities, I could file a complaint for that you know?

Anyways jokes asides, prior to Minimum I've been playing (a lot of) MicroVolts, it's also a TPS but with toys. If you like Minimum you'll find it cool I guess.
    I've played some Crysis and Burnout too, as well as some other games whose names I don't remember.

11. LebronJames

LebronJames Active Member

I think this thread is more about reconnecting with SMNC players because most of us know each other, but I could be wrong.

2 people like this.
  12. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose New Member

If it wasn't a shitty f2p game with weapon upgrades that you purchased for a time period, it would be good.

13. Pill_

Pill_ Member

Yup

14. 3REDRUM3

3REDRUM3 Member

I never have played SMNC :p

15. Pill_

Pill_ Member

Ok. Some people did play SMNC. I'm asking them what they've been doing in the meantime because I pretty much lost touch with ex-SMNC players since 2013

16. rawket

rawket New Member

I guess a ton of smnc players moved over to loadout. It seems as if they might be looking for a new game soon though, with it going super pve soon.

17. Jays Ego

Jays Ego New Member

not to mention everyone I played with had like 300 ping and was plain fucking stupid with how it did server lists - made for fucking annoying games.

Game could of been so much fun and really good imo since it had its own niche - stupid marketing and crappy management with a good design -- 99% of games I play -.-

18. shaliber

shaliber New Member

Smite 4 life

2 people like this.
  19. methman28

methman28 New Member

Dota 2 / Awesomenauts