More fixes! More tweaks! We’re continuing to gear up for our next big content update later this month and, in the meantime, we’re releasing weekly builds to improve stability and general usability. Keep an eye on our dev blog or join us for our weekly Twitch streams to see sneak peaks of what’s coming in our 1.1 update!
- [Authentication] Changed the way clients validate certificates to eliminate a number of common “unable to authenticate” problems.
- [Crashes] Fixed an issue where certain bot physics cases could lead to a server crash.
- [Crashes] Fixed a sporadic issue where clients could crash during HUD objective updates.
- [Crashes] Fixed an occasional client crash while updating user metrics.
- [Horde] Fixed client-side hit feedback to work correctly in Horde mode.
- [Horde] Player stats are now correctly flushed periodically during Horde mode (rather than at the end of the match as in other modes).
- [Matchmaking] Improved regional matchmaking for Europe.
- [Server Management] In the event that a server needs to shut down while players are still connected, the server will now notify the players of this fact and start a timer. Previously, servers could sometimes shutdown without warning causing players to be unceremoniously disconnected from the match.