We’re steaming toward the end of Early Access and we can’t be stopped! Another week, another new build with incremental improvements and fixes. This time we’ve fixed some long-standing oversights in weapon balance numbers and unleashed a brand-new one for your block-scorching pleasure!
- [Balance] Plasma Launcher projectiles were dealing much higher than intended damage after being redirected using the alt fire. This has been corrected.
- [Balance] The Auto Shotgun was perhaps the biggest beneficiary of our recent move to client-side hit detection, and as such as received some damage reductions to compensate.
- [Balance] Adjusted Golden Creep positioning in Disaster Zone and Path of Lanterns to be closer to the center of the map.
- [Balance] Titan strength scaling was too significant in later rounds, causing creep farm to become largely irrelevant and making “pity punches” much more impactful than intended. Strength scaling has been reworked to address the issue.
- [Gameplay] Collision pass on Disaster Zone, Desert Canyon and Path of Lanterns to reduce instances of stuck bugs, feet hangups, and other polish aspects.
- [Gameplay] Changed out the power cores in Desert Canyon to match the new style introduced in Disaster Zone and Path of Lanterns.
- [Gameplay] Added a new weapon, the Beam Rifle! It fires a continuous beam of energy as its primary fire and a burst of steerable damage as its alt fire.
- Crafting materials (shards and fragments) no longer collide with Titans and get dragged around. This change will also reduce instances of Titans falling out of the world!
- A bug where parties would try to (incorrectly) register with our backend server manager, causing a variety of problems, has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where players would get disconnected from their match if the party host kicked them or lost connection.